I thought I was dealing with a reputable ticket broker but clearly I was not! I was charged $331 which included $15 fed ex delivery for the absolute last row in the mezzanine where the price per ticket were $67.00 each.

When I placed the order, I was not told about the face value, just that I would be seated in the mezzanine. Six days later, I later found out that there were over 100 empty seats in the mezzanine for the 9/26 showing.

When I called and complained about this, I was told this was "market price" (which clearly it was not and there would be no adjustment or returns. Shame on me for being duped -- but shame on Ticket Galaxy for these predatory sales practices

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Ticket Gallery. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $150 and wants Ticket Gallery to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was overpriced, customer service and refund policy. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Ticketmaster. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ticket Gallery ticket gallery ticket for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania, United States #1180023

Confusing post. It looks like you mean Ticket Galaxy. Yet, the headline you put Ticket Gallery.