Purchased two tickets for the Van Halen concert for August section f then received tickets for section 16 they will do nothing. Spoke to a useless manager named Doug would not provide me the name of the owner of the company.

I will be filing a complaint with the better business bureau in the hopes they go out of business. Do not buy tickets form these liars. Doug N. kept stating I misread the Section that they were Zones.

Jones Beach does not have zones look at the seating chart. Now I am stuck with two tickets that cost $312.68 with a face value of 79.50 with a $20.00 Service fee per ticket.

I get that they were looking to make money but almost double is just outrageous. Ticket Gallery has extremely poor customer service and people who say they are managers with no skills do not buy tickets from these scam artists

Reason of review: Every thing from customer service and providing tickets that are not as described.

I didn't like: Customer service, Overpriced, Overpriced tickets, Given the runaround, Ticket fees.

Comments

I bought tickets for nets game against Washington Wizards for 65 a piece only to find out that those were nose bleeds sold in the arena for $6. Stupid me for trusting such crooks.