I bought two tickets to the SF Ballet for my wife and I as she loves theater and ballet and I thought this would a be special treat for her. I made the mistake of buying my tickets through a website called San-Francisco-Theater.com who are owned and operated by Theatreland Ltd. What I did not realize is that Theatreland is a ticket reseller, not a legitimate ticket distributor, and that they direct your transaction through the third party ticket reseller Ticket Gallery.

The tickets I bought were overpriced by $100 per ticket plus additional services charges and fees for online deliver. What should have been only about $300 for two tickets came to nearly $600! Ticket Gallery refuses to provide a refund for this!

When I called to complain and ask for a refund I was given a lecture about market pricing and told that Ticket Gallery will not refund the ticket because "they're systems won't allow it". This is despite the fact that tickets are still available at face value directly from the box office.

Basically, if you buy your tickets from Ticket Gallery you will get screwed.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #997370

I had the same exact problem with Book of Mormon through this same company

to Anonymous Sacramento, California, United States #1256126

Can you tell me if your tickets were valid the day you went to the show?